This website is the property of the UK Supermarket Accidents Service in the UK and is protected by copyright. The terms and conditions governing the use of this website are detailed below, and by using this website you agree to and accept all of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are legally binding, and by visiting this website you are deemed to have read and understood all points contained herein. If you do not agree or accept these terms and conditions you should not use this website.
Usage of this website
- The UK Supermarket Accidents Service has compiled and created all information detailed in this website, which is believed to be accurate, up to date and fully representative of making claims for compensation for supermarket accidents in the UK. However, no warranty is provided pertaining to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and errors or omissions may exist. No representation is made or liability accepted for any loss or damage which results from the use of this website. No information contained herein form the basis of any legal claim against the UK Supermarket Accidents Service. Use of this website is entirely at the risk of the website visitor.
- Any opinion or information detailed on this website is intended for UK use only. Residents of countries outside of the United Kingdom are requested to seek information or obtain legal advice in the country in which a supermarket accident has occurred. The opinions expressed on this website regarding compensation and personal injury claims for UK supermarket accidents are not necessarily those held by the owners of this website. Articles and illustrations of UK supermarket claims are provided to assist visitors with gathering information to about claims for compensation in the UK; however no information on this website purports to provide legal advice. The website owners strongly recommend speaking with a registered UK solicitor to obtain accurate legal advice on any personal injury claim.
- When personal information such as telephone number, email address and name is entered into the contact forms on this website, it is stored securely and in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998). Other information may be recorded for the purpose of improving the service provided; however this is not linked with any personal information. No information entered by visitors nor anonymously collected, will be sold or otherwise provided to any third party unless necessitated by law enforcement agencies.
- Although all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that this website is safe for visitors to use, the website owners cannot be held responsible for and material loss, damage to property or data loss from the use of this website due to malicious software or computer viruses, and no liability will be accepted.
- The website owners accept all laws and legislation in the UK governing business owners, and the terms and conditions covering the use of this website do not restrict, limit or exclude any of these responsibilities. The use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full. Visitors are requested to leave this website immediately if any aspects of these terms and conditions are not deemed to be acceptable.